Hi there thank you for popping in past.
I will be adding posts on my photography as I complete an assignment or feel I can share something of use to other budding photofolks.
I hope you enjoy.
Paul
Save

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Paul Mackie Photography Wedding of Michael and Gisele Ledingham at Bach Braes Hotel, Boddam

Hello again, Im finally getting around to do a blog, I dont get many done because I am so busy with the camera which is great.

Michael rang and booked me about a year ago, around about the time when they were about have a little baby boy called George. It was not until two months ago that we finally met. Michael, Gisele and wee George came to my studio for a coffee to plan there wedding day photographs and to give me a list of their preferred style of photography and day plan. Last Saturday the 31st April was the big day at The Buchan Braes Hotel in Boddam near Peterhead and everyone was in top form, I felt very at home there because both Staff and all of the Bridal party were so friendly and organised and believe me it takes the pressure off what is a demanding day from a photographers point of view. All went very smoothly for the preparation and the ceremony then The newlyweds, my wife/assistant and I headed to Boddam harbour and Buchan Ness Lighthouse for the portrait photos. Michael and Gisele both grew up around the coast so it was great to clamber over the rocks to the peer and get some very smiley faces in front of me, these folks are definitely happy and in love, remember the camera never lies. We met the woman who owns and maintains the holiday cottages within the grounds of the lighthouse and she let us off with the £40 access charge and let us in to some pics, she even took us in to the cottage for a warm up, what a star. Anyway theres the story and here are some photos of the day.  take care and enjoy.
Thanks
Paul



































No comments:

Post a Comment