Hi there thank you for popping in past.
I will be adding posts on my photography as I complete an assignment or feel I can share something of use to other budding photofolks.
I hope you enjoy.
Paul
Save

Thursday 19 April 2012

Nicholas and Lesley Anne Gill's Wedding at Meldrum House Hotel

Another Fine Wedding and the first where we supplied the wedding Video. It was great to co coordinate our work on the day with Niall and Bron our videographers.
Nicky, the groom was only nine years old when I met him, a young loon and the spit of his mother, Nan, whom I worked with for several years. It was great when he called me about photographing His and Lesley Anne's wedding. It was strange to see him as a grown man and doing well for himself, I felt a little old tho to be honest. His wife Lesly is a great Girl and they are certainly in love, I could see this when they looked at eachother and something just seemed right. I like that I do.
The wedding was at Meldrum House Hotel, Old Meldrum. The weather was interesing to say the least what with all seasons in one day but luckily we were outside at the right time for some portraits and managed to dodge the hail. During the ceremony I couldnt hear a thing as the hail stotted off the roof and shook the canvass off the frame, Crazy.
Anyway I can waffle on a bit,
Enjoy the photographs























Paul

1 comment:

  1. Mesmerizing pictures! And most beautiful is the venue hired for your wedding. Lighting effects are so very clear. My cousin got married couple of months back and graceful décor of San Francisco wedding venues made her big day very special. She looked pretty to the heaven and her designer dress was flawless. Overall was a great evening.

    ReplyDelete