Hi there thank you for popping in past.
I will be adding posts on my photography as I complete an assignment or feel I can share something of use to other budding photofolks.
I hope you enjoy.
Paul
Save

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Jon and Rachels wedding at Fyvie

Hi there Folks, Finally I have a bit of time to add some new pics .
This was a Great wedding at Fyvie Castle http://www.nts.org.uk/Functions/Venue/11/ .
Jon and Rachel are a nice couple, fun and talented too, Rachel teaches music and plays some mean Piano so I needed to get a nice photo of her doing that.  There were some talented musicians performing there, Pianists and singers, suits me as I am a musician myself.  I was there from there house to their Dancing at night, another very busy day producing over 2500 images to get down to 500 and then to process. This all took a few days but got there in the end.  Here are a few highlights.
Thanks for looking
Paul

































No comments:

Post a Comment